| [Question] Tuyển: General Manager / Head of R&D
||15/10/2008 00:42:36 (+0700) | #1 | 155221
Joined: 27/05/2007 00:22:15
|General Manager - Head of R&D
FA’S CLIENT was formed in 1996 from a partnership between SAP AG and the Fraunhofer Institute in Darmstadt, Germany. This partnership resulted in the Secure Network Communication (SNC) module for SAP AG. FA’S CLIENT is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and has offices in the USA, Germany, Bahrain, Indian, Spain and United Arab Emirates.
FA’S CLIENT’s advanced solutions for single sign-on, SAP security, identity management, and data protection are designed not just to protect a business but also to help it operate more effectively in a rapidly changing and increasingly complex world. As a result, our products have become the security solutions of choice for companies of all sizes from large multinationals to the small and medium-sized businesses.
FA’S CLIENT has extended its operations and research to Vietnam in HCMC since 2006. This new entity will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing as well as new product development efforts for FA’S CLIENT for worldwide locations. The Vietnam branch also conducts R&D operations for external companies as an R&D outsourcing provider.
FA’S CLIENT seeking an experienced General Manager/Head of RD Vietnam for our Ho Chi Minh City R&D operations to oversee product development for FA’S CLIENT and business development of outsourcing opportunities within Vietnam and abroad.
A qualified candidate will receive a compensation package including stock options in the local company and will be expected to drive business development by pursuing outsourcing opportunities and taking on additional projects.
A successful candidate must have a very strong background with at least 10 years of prior R&D experience in software product & solutions engineering, project management, resource management, Windows application development, and testing. In addition, experience in running an office on a day to day basis is necessary.
The candidate will help the Company continue to be a leader in the industry by acting as the General Manager who drives projects; manages staff; develops strategic plan; accomplishes R&D objectives; establishes policies and procedures; establishes standards; designs and evaluates systems; builds company image and maintains quality service. The candidate will work directly with Headquarters based in Switzerland and the corporate executive teams in ensuring priorities are clear and executed in proper order.
• At least 10 years R&D Engineering experience.
• IT outsourcing experience as well as Software development experience for Software Products and solutions for large multi-national corporations.
• Previous work experience in the USA, Australia or Europe is highly preferred.
• Excellent track record of successful Software engineering project and product completion.
• Ability to make effective decisions with limited time and information. Determine decision-making criteria based on priorities.
• Think globally, takes a broad view of the business and its opportunities.
• Develop long-term strategies for growth.
• Expert at predicting and assessing the impact of financial decision alternatives and recommending actions, as well as ensuring that financial objectives are met.
• Outstanding commitment to the long-term development of employees. Proven ability to coach managers with specific and measurable objectives in areas such as people management, leadership, and quality.
• Establish organization-wide standards and best practices including developing policies, procedures, and workflows.
• Experience working with the Sales Team in ensuring project is completed with utmost top quality and within the allocated time.
• Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of highly skilled employees.
• Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve capacity, productivity, and cost. Committed to continuous improvement.
• Oversees performance management initiatives and reengineering efforts such as competency-based assessment, using performance metrics and job function analysis.
• Successfully coordinates communications, meetings, and activities among multiple remote groups or organizations.
• BA or equivalent experience.
Priorities if having :
- Cryptography (basic understanding)
- Smartcards (good understanding, practical experience)
- Strong understand and practical experience in PKI
- Strong understand and practical experience in version control CVS/SVN
LOCATION & SALARY
+ Ho Chi Minh City
+ Salary: Negotiation - Attractive and competitive with stock options
Company name: First Alliances Co Ltd. - Vietnam's Leading HR Specialist
Company address: 37 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, Suite 609, Saigon Trade Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Contact name: Thụy BUI (Mr.) – Recruitment Consultant
Tel : (848) 3 910 2080 – ext : 215
Mob : 0122 276 1079
Fax: (848) 910 2079
Please send your newest English CV to email@example.com for further processes.